• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Sophie or Diego

CaliEckies

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Update on the rescue from 8 months ago(+/-): Doesn't talk much but loves to learn new whistles and has a creepy Dr. Evil laugh. When she does talk she says "Hi Diego" "Diego a good bird" "hi birdy" so I have a slight inclination someone at some point named her Diego... Is she really a "she"- I have no idea lol but she doesn't seem to mind being called Sophie and we pretend Diego is her long lost BF :p

She is finally growing her flights back only about 3 to go on each side! She can almost complete a circle when she fly's and she can fly 1/2 way through the house:dance4:

Any-who some updated photos:

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
Sophie is beautiful!!! :heart:

Are those Frenchies?! :faint: :xflove:

atomicfriday

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Shannon
She is adorable, and has that oh so inquisitive look I am a bit familiar with! Love the pups too :)

Piggy'smom

Strolling the yard
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Update on the rescue from 8 months ago(+/-): Doesn't talk much but loves to learn new whistles and has a creepy Dr. Evil laugh. When she does talk she says "Hi Diego" "Diego a good bird" "hi birdy" so I have a slight inclination someone at some point named her Diego... Is she really a "she"- I have no idea lol but she doesn't seem to mind being called Sophie and we pretend Diego is her long lost BF :p

She is finally growing her flights back only about 3 to go on each side! She can almost complete a circle when she fly's and she can fly 1/2 way through the house:dance4:

Any-who some updated photos:

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Looking good! She could be talking to a her boyfriend Diego. She would recognise the word though & if she thinks that's her name..
Oh well you can just ask her where her boyfriend Diego is. OR say How is Diego & she will tune into it.
If she is a girl & you want to call her sophie then she can learn that too. They are very smart.

Tim

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Sophie is a Timneh, yes? She's beautiful (tell her Diego sends his love!)

CaliEckies

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Looking good! She could be talking to a her boyfriend Diego. She would recognise the word though & if she thinks that's her name..
Oh well you can just ask her where her boyfriend Diego is. OR say How is Diego & she will tune into it.
If she is a girl & you want to call her sophie then she can learn that too. They are very smart.
Yes we call her Diego - I don't plan on doing DNA so she will be a female for us lol. She doesn't respond if we say Diego just calls out. I think either she had another bird named Diego or that was her name. :)

CaliEckies

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Sophie is a Timneh, yes? She's beautiful (tell her Diego sends his love!)
Yes a Timneh much smaller then Confis so much smaller it's crazy the size difference! Thank you :)