• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Someone's having a BALL....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juhi882

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Juhi
with a ball :D

Balls are his fav. toy. infact anything thats round is his fav toy :lol: be it potatoes, onions or anything, you name it:lol:

he scared the HE** outta me when he first made that noise with the ball,he was under my bed but i didn't know he had that darn ball with him and it was a new ball back then and all of a sudden i hear this noise, it nearly gave me a heart attack!!!!! my first thought was something's terribly wrong with him (well actual it sounded like a puppy cry to me at first infact i still think it sounds like a puppy crying)

Gawwwd he can go on for hours and hours playing with that ball and driving us all crazy!!!

Oh and BTW thats my sis in law's 1 1/2 yr old daughter in the video, she wanted to play with leo but as you can see he was BUSY:hehe:

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Adorable video! He can fit under your bed??? He sounds like a quaker! LOL!

Juhi882

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Juhi
Adorable video! He can fit under your bed??? He sounds like a quaker! LOL!
Yes he somehow magages it :lol: thats is fav spot to nap, or to hide the "stolen" items!!! every morning when cleaning my room i find lots of things under my bed like socks, towels, DH's T-shirts, potatoes(that he steals from the kitchen) oh the list is never ending:lol:
everytime DH would say oh i'm not finding this or that and i would say just look under the bed you'll find it. AND HE DOES:rofl:
Leo's such a character, we love him tooo much

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
What a cutie!

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month