• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Someone help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejoie

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
Temperature should be around 105 degrees when fed. Make sure to stir well because formula can hold hot pockets....
Good luck! *hugs*

Kimba

Sprinting down the street
Don't heat up in the microwave!!!!! And don't save the extra made formula, just toss it!

Angelicarboreals

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
Thank you everyone for your help. Checkers is doing fine (I was without internet service while I was gone, and my pet sitter was instructed to call me if anything went wrong, she also had my vet's name, address, and telephone number as well. She fed him with a spoon.) We made it home tonight and Checkers is doing just fine, I think he just wants comfort feedings for the time being, and I am happy to do so. :) :)

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Thank you everyone for your help. Checkers is doing fine (I was without internet service while I was gone, and my pet sitter was instructed to call me if anything went wrong, she also had my vet's name, address, and telephone number as well. She fed him with a spoon.) We made it home tonight and Checkers is doing just fine, I think he just wants comfort feedings for the time being, and I am happy to do so. :) :)
Thank goodness Angela!! :hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.