• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Some people's children...

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
My fellow herp-loving friend just showed me this Kijiji ad, and my rage is palpable.

Screenshot_20190120-121347.png Screenshot_20190120-121356.png Screenshot_20190120-121407.png Screenshot_20190120-121413.png Screenshot_20190120-121418.png Screenshot_20190120-121422.png

Just the fact that they've got a Chinese Water Dragon in what looks like a 10 gallon is grotesque abuse, but to have so many species jam-packed together in a tiny space...:sad11:

Some people are so ignorant it's like pulling teeth just knowing you live on the same planet.

Not gonna lie, I'm desperately trying to think of a way to get these guys and save their lives. The geckos look to be in decent shape, but that dragon is a hair's breadth from death. :no:

Last edited:

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Oh my god. I wouldn't even put a single green tree frog in there, forget having so many animals of different species in such a small tank. Shameful.

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
This is absolutely horrible. I’ve done some research before on Chinese Water Dragons and know they grow to be quite big. All of those critters in that tank? I really hope they find a good home very soon.

Feather

Avenue Veteran
:sad1: God, that's heartbreaking. I've never owned a reptile in my life and even I know not to house them like that! :shakehead:

I really hope those poor animals can be taken in by someone who actually cares enough to know what they're doing.

tka

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My god, that's horrendous. Those poor animals.

fashionfobie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
I am beside myself. We live in the internet age... wouldn't a person google the species before they bring them home. People are so arrogant to think they can beat biology. I hope they find a better home.. and soon!