• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Some of My Scalekids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarin

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Nicole
Oh Robin, famouse for your BEAUTIFUL reduced pattern girls! Yep, I only have two right now (360 gram 1.0 pastel, 2800 gram 0.1 normal). And if I wasn't out of space I'd probably have at least 10 by now. I'll probably get a Cinnamon female sometime soon as I am in love with Cinnie Pewters. My ultimate goal is to achieve a Hypo Super Pastel Cinnamon Fire. Wish me luck!!! I'll need it. :lol:

What're your projects for the 2010 season?

Last edited:

Sharpie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Paxton and Kelly are gorgeous. My dad's got a couple ball pythons. Very nice snakes. His older female, Penny, is particularly tolerant of being handled and a good eater. He got her as a 'tip' from a client who had her out in his (unheated) shed. It was in the low 40's! She bounced back and has done well since then.

rabernet

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Robin Abernethy
Oh Robin, famouse for your BEAUTIFUL reduced pattern girls! Yep, I only have two right now (360 gram 1.0 pastel, 2800 gram 0.1 normal). And if I wasn't out of space I'd probably have at least 10 by now. I'll probably get a Cinnamon female sometime soon as I am in love with Cinnie Pewters. My ultimate goal is to achieve a Hypo Super Pastel Cinnamon Fire. Wish me luck!!! I'll need it. :lol:

What're your projects for the 2010 season?
I'm breeding lemon pastels, mojaves, spiders, a dinker project with my het clown male and his mom, who is on breeder loan with me. She was sold to Justin Kobylka from VPI as "not a normal", but wouldn't tell him what she was het for - so we're hoping whatever it was, she passed it on to Oliver. Worst case scenario - we get possible het clowns. My Hannah is at a friend's being bred to his enchi, and if Paxton puts some more weight on, he may be bred late in the season.

Paxton and Kelly are gorgeous. My dad's got a couple ball pythons. Very nice snakes. His older female, Penny, is particularly tolerant of being handled and a good eater. He got her as a 'tip' from a client who had her out in his (unheated) shed. It was in the low 40's! She bounced back and has done well since then.
Wow, that's a real come-back story about Penny! I'm glad she's doing so well!

E m i l i e

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Emilie
Theyre so exotic looking:)
Skittles, I must say is my fave :D
I heard snakes oly eat about once a week ?
theyre just so cool ;P

rabernet

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Robin Abernethy
Theyre so exotic looking:)
Skittles, I must say is my fave :D
I heard snakes oly eat about once a week ?
theyre just so cool ;P
Skittles is a sweetheart! The adults eat once a week, the juveniles and hatchlings eat every 5 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.