• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Socksy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
This cat was given to me when he was a kitten. Sadly, when we were booted out of our house, we ended up in a refuge and couldn't take pets. Both Socksy and my FIRST Cockatiel I ever had were by no choice taken to the RSPCA and left there.

Though I didn't know until the next day, it was heart-breaking that they (my mum and her boyfriend) took my cat and bird and didn't tell me.. it felt like they ripped my heart out and I never got to say good-bye as hard as it would have been.

Anyway, I don't have photos of LC (Cockatiel) oddly, I thought I did, but I have photos of Socksy, he was about 2 years old, maybe younger, got him when he was very young and had him for a long time - he followed me to the shops most days, he was like a little puppy.. I miss him so much. :sad1::sad7:

He had this obsession with PLASTIC BAGS. I don't know what it was, but he would always be in one, if he wasn't in someone's bag, he'd be in a plastic bag. :rofl:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:hug8:It shows that you really loved Socksy. Thanks for sharing.

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
he's adorable, Sorry you couldn't take him and your tiel' with you

I have a cat at my moms who LOVES bags too LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.