• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

So mad at myself right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
:faint: good to hear that she is ok - I was in the process of summoning a search party when I found your update (all the more reason not to go to Wally World in the heat of the day) ;)

:hug8:

Lobby

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Mark Hogan
I'm confused, I didn't think that aluminum was bad for the fids. Zinc and lead I knew about also iron for lories. Is it just the amount vs. body weight thing?

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Good day everyone. Today Emma seems to be much better and back to her giddy jovial self. This morning I woke up to the sound of her voice saying "Aruba, Jamaica ooh I want:..and she seems to have regained her appetite and her desire to fly around again. I am feeling less contracted and much more happier today. Yesterday was pretty frightening for me and you all should have seen me trying to piece together the fragments of deodorant together to figure out how much was missing. I was getting so frustrated because everything would start to crumble each time I made a small move. Finally, I just threw it all in the trash.
I went in to work a few hours later this morning so I could observe her. . And she's back to her Dora the explorer self again. Thanks again.:p
So glad to read this..when I read your other post I said "awwww :(:(" as I read it. We totally understand, I would have been a wreck too. Hugs to you and Emma girl. :hug8:

akijoy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Monica
That's great news! Emma back to her usual antics is what we need. :hug8:

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
:hug8::hug8:

So glad Emma is okay .. I've been in your shoes .. the stress is horrific.

Hugs to you both :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.