1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

So do I tell him....?

Discussion in 'Bird Boulevard' started by sunnysmom, 9/13/18.

1. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Michelle
    So do I tell the fiancé that Elvis has figured out how to open up the fiancé's Tupperware cereal containers and sticks his head in the hole and helps himself to the cereal? They can share right? ;) As long as no tell-tale feathers are left behind, he'll never know, right? (I don't think the fiance is going to think it's as funny as I do. LOL. ) Never a dull moment with a cockatoo..........

Max83, webchirp, Chopper and 15 others like this.
  2. CeciliaZ

CeciliaZ Biking along the boulevard Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

Cecilia
    He is so smart! Maybe get Elvis his own containers filled with his favorite treats.

Tiel Feathers, faislaq and sunnysmom like this.
  3. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Michelle

I was thinking the same thing. I'll have to try to remember where we got the ones Howie uses

faislaq and cassiesdad like this.
  4. cassiesdad

cassiesdad Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Bob Weisman
    ..as long as Elvis doesn't do what Milton does...eat half a Cheerio, than put it back to get another one, both of you are "clean"...;) :rofl:

webchirp, Chopper, SandraK and 7 others like this.
  5. Lady Jane

Lady Jane Cruising the avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Dianne
    Now there is a Pumpkin spice cheerio cereal! I just ate some - pretty good but not really good.

sunnysmom likes this.
  6. sunnysmom

Michelle
    We just got the chocolate and peanut butter Cheerios. I thought the same thing- pretty good but not really good. (And no, Elvis didn't eat those.)

cassiesdad and d_msparkles like this.
  7. faislaq

faislaq I have a macaw and don't post enough photos Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting!

Karen
    If/when you decide to mention it, you could present it as a new discovery. "Honey, I was in the kitchen and Elvis started playing with your Tupperware. I didn't think he could get in but then he started to get the lid open a bit! I think we might need to find you some different containers or keep these someplace else." [​IMG]

8. JLcribber

JLcribber Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Shutterbugs' Best

John
    Good boy. :D

9. Tiel Feathers

Tiel Feathers Cruising the avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

Deanna
    :coffeescreen:

sunnysmom likes this.
  10. Birdbabe

Birdbabe Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

John....:shifty::grumpy::rofl:

cassiesdad, sunnysmom and JLcribber like this.
  11. metalstitcher

metalstitcher Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue

Rhiana
    Just act like your in shock when it happens in front of your fiance'

Tiel Feathers, sunnysmom and finchly like this.
  12. finchly

finchly Biking along the boulevard Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Vendor

Tanya
    :coffeescreen:

sunnysmom likes this.
  13. sunnysmom

Michelle
    I broke down and showed him the video. Because of course I had to video tape it (not stop it). LOL. There was a lot of stammering on the fiancé's part- what, how, etc. :hehe:

14. cassiesdad

cassiesdad Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Bob Weisman
    I would've loved to see Howie's reaction...:) :rofl:

JLcribber and sunnysmom like this.
  15. sunnysmom

Michelle
    LOL. I should have videotaped it. ;)

Tiel Feathers and cassiesdad like this.
  16. viviandium

viviandium Checking out the neighborhood

Such a smart boy. My tiel loves stealing food too lol.

cassiesdad, faislaq and sunnysmom like this.
  17. cassiesdad

Bob Weisman
    We've had classic food thieves in our past. Titan the IRN, would steal meatballs and then run up your arm, meatball in his beak, to eat his prize...;)

Tiel Feathers and sunnysmom like this.
  18. sunnysmom

Michelle
    The funny thing is Elvis really doesn't care a lot about food (except pizza crust). I think he just likes opening the container. I did order some containers just for him. Watch he probably won't want to play with those. :rolleyes:

Oh, and Howie refuses to retie the cupboards shut when he needs to get something out of them. So we had our first breakage last night. Elvis somehow managed to break a plastic travel mug. I guess when you throw it from high enough.......... :grumpy:

cassiesdad and Tiel Feathers like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)