• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Six!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WenM

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Wendy
Nope, not six animals - for those of you who remember, we had a frozen kitten in October we named Six (the sixth and tiniest kitten who was frozen in the farm outbuilding - all but his eyes were moving) Six has remained with us - two others froze and did not survive, the other kittens found homes. He survived after many nights in a box with a hot water bottle warmed bed, warmed calf manna hand feedings and TLC.

I haven't had an indoor cat for years since my 20yr old Manx, Reno, passed away and didn't want to commit to that again. I broke down and allowed him into my heart. He is the goofiest adolecsent cat - He is indoor/outdoor when nicer. Funky looking, long and lean - he looks like a noodle with spots. He is white with spots like a dalmation and a black tail - even has spots on and in his ears. He has a motor you can hear from another room. His back legs are slightly "off" since he froze - maybe joint damage from freezing. It doesn't stop him. If he sees someone looking at him that funky kink goes into his tail and if you say his name "Six!" he cranks up on high, lets out a strange garbled noise and shoots from one end of the house to the other. It's making me laugh all morning. :dancing:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
aww that just warms my heart..I am so glad you kept and saved the little guy awww

GreenParrot

Sprinting down the street
Thats a lovely story and Six sounds to be much fun to have around! :D :rofl:

We'd love a pic! :heart:

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
What a character! They all have such personality. I had a similar situation with my cat Amelia although she didn't have to deal with freezing, and she is just one of the craziest goofs I know. You can have a conversation all day and she will talk your ear off :D

Pictures of Six?

WenM

Real Name
Wendy
Here is the goofball - you can see in the one picture, he even has spots on his ears - he is a cranked up oreo cookie with attitude

Attachments

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
I love the name Six! You can tell his personality in the 2nd picture. Looks like a little spitfire

WenM

Real Name
Wendy
I love the name Six! You can tell his personality in the 2nd picture. Looks like a little spitfire
When he is wound up, his ears get all pink or red - personality:D

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Wow, he exudes fiestiness and personality, even in his pictures! What an adorable kitty :D

Brigidt36

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Oh, what a cutie! I just love his markings. So very glad you were able to save him and that you have welcomed him into your heart and home.

Sharpie

Avenue Veteran
What a cute and lucky guy!

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
He is just adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.