• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Signature

SgtNikola

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Finn
Hello! Just celebrated my first month with my first bird, Nikola Tesla. Firgured I'd try to make a signature to further celebrate... unfortunately, I'm terrible with computers so I'm hoping for a kind artistic soul to take pity on Nikola and I's plight and help us out.
My name is Finn, username is SgtNikola.
In the signature, just Nikola works I'd also like to include my dog, Sarge.
Nikola is a yellow sided green cheek conure.
20190422_145821.jpg
Sarge is a pit mix.
15559585209553066482877665249142.jpg
I figure whatever the default size is works lol. Like I said, computers aren't my thing - as long as it's pretty and my boys look alright I'll be thrilled. Let me know if these pictures work or not. Thank you!

BeanieofJustice

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
How cute! What great pictures! I can give it a try later, any particular colors or background ideas you'd like?

SgtNikola

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Finn
Thank you! I know that Sarge looks great in blues and reds (I dress him up in enough doggy size hockey gear to know lol), and Nikola thoroughly enjoys getting into trouble with my parents by squatting in their potted plants while looking out at the trees. Maybe blues/greens/red and something foresty/jungle themed for them.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cool signature! I also like the second one ;)
I´m sure @SgtNikola will love them!

BeanieofJustice

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
Thank you both! I like the second one best too but I'd already done the first and figured I'd post it anyway.
If Finn doesn't like it, no big deal, I can always try something else if need be :)