• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Sigh....new nest-cam

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
They can die from a lot of stuff if they ingested it, but aluminum is safe as a metal. (not toxic)
And what is working for one isn't working for another, that's why I gave you 3 advices for protection.
I have also had luck with cover wire/cords with thicker cotton fabric. Everything that works is good as long as they not can chew at any cords.
I love when I find the fabric covered chords. They're usually a bit higher quality/last longer in my opinion.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
They can die from a lot of stuff if they ingested it, but aluminum is safe as a metal. (not toxic)
And what is working for one isn't working for another, that's why I gave you 3 advices for protection.
I have also had luck with cover wire/cords with thicker cotton fabric. Everything that works is good as long as they not can chew at any cords.

cloth is actually a good idea. I had been setting pillows on my cords but this one escaped notice. Pillows work well mostly.