• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

siggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

javi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JAVI
I like those little birds and would love some for my signature. I have six birds now and will have a seventh added soon that is currently nameless but the little birds would be great.
cinamon tiel-effie
normal tiel- astro
pearl tiel= saffron
lutino tiel- fetch
white capped pionus- mattie
pineapple gcc- paika
green quaker- no name for now.
I am just not that savvy with the comp and would love one of ya all to help me out please. If ya just make the birds or help me find the birds I will put the names. Thanks again.

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
If you have pictures of your birds, you can post them in this thread. There are quite a few people here capable of creating masterful signatures for you. If no pictures are on your computer, then a little more creativity might be needed. :)

javi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JAVI
Well I was hoping for those tiny little birds that people have. I would try pics but because of my essential tremors I have a very hard time taking good pics.

BirdsFTW

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Maya
The little birdie pics are on your emoticons list all the way at the bottom! Just click "more"! :)

:meyers: Raptor

:ppflb: Mika

See?

TITANIS

Well I was hoping for those tiny little birds that people have. I would try pics but because of my essential tremors I have a very hard time taking good pics.
Oh, you can add them to your signature by going into your account settings and then putting the appropriate code. At least that's what I think...

:tiel4:
:tiel5:
:pearl:
:tiel2:
:whitecap:
:cinnamongcc1:
:quaker:

Not sure if I selected the right icons for your birds. LOL, someone help me out. :huh: :o:

TITANIS

The little birdie pics are on your emoticons list all the way at the bottom! Just click "more"! :)
Thanks!! I never saw that 'more' link, it's so small and off to the side on my screen for some reason. Certainly easier than typing in code. :cool10:

javi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JAVI
That is exactly what I need.

javi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JAVI
Thanks so much. I think I got it.