1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Should I take in these two budgies?

Discussion in 'Budgie Boulevard' started by hrafn, 5/20/19.

1. Zara

Zara Rollerblading along the road Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Zara
    Lady Jane, hrafn, faislaq and 2 others like this.
  2. hrafn

hrafn Rollerblading along the road Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting!

Exploring!!
    Ft. the huge mess they've somehow already made, lol

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nikomania, tka, Gribouille and 12 others like this.
  3. Zara

Zara Rollerblading along the road Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Zara
    Aren´t budgies just the cutest! I could watch your little ones all day!! I´m so happy they´re learning where things are and are getting about. Birds are so incredible... just when you think, ¨yea birds are smart...¨ they do something that blows your mind even more! :)

Gribouille, Ripshod, Dartman and 6 others like this.
  4. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Good for Ciel. In fact good for all of them. They love their new home. :hug8: to you @hrafn for what you have done for these 3 remarkable budgies.

5. Lady Jane

Lady Jane Joyriding the Neighborhood Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Dianne
    If i were watching them nothing else would get done. The video is outstanding. More more!

6. JoJo&Loki

JoJo&Loki Meeting neighbors

Kelly
    That video is the best!!! So happy they are getting on so well, in their new home and with each other. As others mentioned, they’ve been through so much it should only make their bond stronger.
    Thank you so very much for sharing the pics and video, and yes PLEASE KEEP EM COMING!

7. hrafn

8. Gribouille

Gribouille Jogging around the block I Can't Stop Posting!

I agree with you that you might have 3 girls there :)

faislaq and hrafn like this.
  9. faislaq

faislaq I have a macaw and don't post enough photos Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

Karen
    :laughin:Omg I love watching them eat! Terre and Soleil seem to be having a contest. :cantwait:What a joy to see them all so happy! :pinklol3:

sunnysmom, Zara, Gribouille and 3 others like this.
  10. Gribouille

Gribouille Jogging around the block I Can't Stop Posting!

If I remember well, Soleil and another one of them /but which..?) are blind. Whatching them I was thinking that Soleil was using Terre as a guide to feel her way and keep her balance :hug6:

faislaq and hrafn like this.
  11. hrafn

Got some pictures of their nares to (hopefully) figure out sex! I think they're all babies so it might be harder to tell?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And some more cuteness!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Zara

Zara
    I´m loving watching all these videos! These babies are soooo cute ❤️

13. rockoko

rockoko Squawk and Meow! Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Martine

I love all the cuteness! So sweet!

JoJo&Loki, aqualover9, hrafn and 2 others like this.
  14. faislaq

faislaq I have a macaw and don't post enough photos Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

Karen
    It makes my heart so happy how sweet they are together. :loveshower: And they are all so great at getting around! :yahoo:

JoJo&Loki, aqualover9, hrafn and 2 others like this.
  15. tka

tka Jogging around the block

omg, the butt full of pinfeathers is amazing!

They look like happy little birds. They've really settled into their new home so quickly.

JoJo&Loki, faislaq, hrafn and 3 others like this.
  16. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

They are so sweet. Look at those all those pin feathers!

17. Nikomania

Nikomania Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran

So thrilled for you and for these precious 3 littles! I'm in love with them from afar!

18. Lady Jane

Lady Jane Joyriding the Neighborhood Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Dianne
    Hard to tell on gender but the two I saw clearly look female. Yellow/green one definitely female. White with a little yellow is female. Don't have a clear photo of the all white one to tell gender. You know budgies eat more in a group than
    a single. Looks like they are making up for lost time for eating. What is in the food dish? How was your first night with them?
    Big messes to clean up I bet. Can anyone fly? I keep forgetting which is which. Being blind I guess flight would be dangerous.

19. hrafn

Ciel is the one who looks all white. He's pale blue but it's hard to tell in the nare close-ups, lol. Ciel's nares look pretty much the same as Soleil's and Terre's, so I guess they're all girls!

They're eating crushed nutriberries (the blind two have a hard time eating them unbroken since they roll away) and Zupreem naturals. They definitely like it! They get chop for lunch since that's around the time they got it at the vet.

Soleil and Ciel should eventually be able to fly, but currently they're both clipped and Soleil has no tail feathers. They're also the blind two, so I don't know if they'll ever be confident enough to fly unsighted. Hopefully they can learn!

20. Lady Jane

Dianne
    I could never figure out why Lafeber makes nutriberries for budgies. I seldom have them but they are better crushed for sure.
    If Ciel is male that would be good. I think guys like the ration of 2 females and 1 male. Just as long as the females don't get possessive of his attention.

faislaq and Gribouille like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)