• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Should I take in these two budgies?

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Oh my gosh it's huge compared to their little bodies! :wideyed: They all fit with room to spare & I thought maybe one might fit. If the sofa is that much bigger then the whole cage must be much larger than I was thinking. o_O

And aren't they precious on it! That pink really shows off their colors pretty well too, doesn't it?

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh my gosh it's huge compared to their little bodies! :wideyed: They all fit with room to spare & I thought maybe one might fit. If the sofa is that much bigger then the whole cage must be much larger than I was thinking. o_O

And aren't they precious on it! That pink really shows off their colors pretty well too, doesn't it?
This cage is colossal compared to them. If you look at the first picture of the whole setup, the budgies are each around the size of the little purple shoe. :lol:

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
These three are SO sweet with one another. They all preen each other, feed each other, and cuddle together. They've chatted back and forth throughout their time at the vet but this is the first they've ever been close enough to touch, so I'm beyond pleased that they're all being friendly.
Hopefully two don't eventually pair off and leave out the third, but so far they're all three the very best of friends.

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm starting to think all three are little girlies, but I'm no good at telling the difference in nares outside of hormone season. I need some help from budgie experts!

aqualover9

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Adriana
I'm starting to think all three are little girlies, but I'm no good at telling the difference in nares outside of hormone season. I need some help from budgie experts!
@Lady Jane ? I've just read through this post and omg is it heartwarming. I wish more people in the world had the determination and hope like you. :hug8::heart:
EDIT: That cage... the setup is to die for lol

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I´m sure if you post some clear cere pics that @PoukieBear and @Lady Jane will be able to help you :)

PS, You know we gonna pester you for pics and updates on these little sweethearts always?! ;)

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
:wow:It IS colossal! I think @Gribouille could fit after all. :laugh:
YAY!!! I'm packing and on my way!! Those three are so cute and precious and adorable, it is awesome to finally get to "meet" them after following their stories for such a long time now! I'm so happy they seem to be good friends already, and that you didn't have to put them through quarantaine

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
So they climbed up a ladder already? Which one is blind again? They are going to and already have been such good support for each other. I hope you are keeping a journal about all of these adventures. In with the good and out with the bad!!!

That is the perfect size dish for serving them food. Have they found the water yet?

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
These three are SO sweet with one another. They all preen each other, feed each other, and cuddle together. They've chatted back and forth throughout their time at the vet but this is the first they've ever been close enough to touch, so I'm beyond pleased that they're all being friendly.
Just looking at the pictures...they're bonding together quickly..sharing each other's strengths...they're going to be a STRONG flock, for sure...:heart:

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
So they climbed up a ladder already? Which one is blind again? They are going to and already have been such good support for each other. I hope you are keeping a journal about all of these adventures. In with the good and out with the bad!!!

That is the perfect size dish for serving them food. Have they found the water yet?
Soleil and Ciel are both blind. I've seen all three of them going up and down the ramp already! Such clever budgies.

It's a peanut butter lid I cleaned and disinfected. :laugh: Yup, the water dish is right beside the food, and they've all been helping themselves. :)