• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Should I give my Jenday away?

BrianB

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
U people won't believe this story and it is totally true. I received an email. from a, gentleman saying he saw my ad for a Male Yong Jenday and that he was moving to the Netherlands and offered me his Jenday. The only catch was that I arrange to. pay shipping and the cost of the cage plus two.hundred dollars. Three different times he told me he did not receive the funds, yet both Discover and pay pal verified that his lady associate received the funds. In any event he cancelled the flight and I lost alot of money. I know pay pal. Will cancel the sale yet I am totally depressed about what happened!
I'm afraid you've been scammed.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Yup another bird scammer. I am sorry.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So sorry about the scam. Hope you get all of your $$ refunded.

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Stick train him so he doesn't have to get on your hands.
I have a bird, that HATES stick training almost as much as he hates me. :backout: His history is one of neglect to totally being spoiled to acceptance.
Some birds (It's been hard to admit.) may never accept companionship, bird or human. Patience and tolerance are the keys.

MixieMoxie

Meeting neighbors
U people won't believe this story and it is totally true. I received an email. from a, gentleman saying he saw my ad for a Male Yong Jenday and that he was moving to the Netherlands and offered me his Jenday. The only catch was that I arrange to. pay shipping and the cost of the cage plus two.hundred dollars. Three different times he told me he did not receive the funds, yet both Discover and pay pal verified that his lady associate received the funds. In any event he cancelled the flight and I lost alot of money. I know pay pal. Will cancel the sale yet I am totally depressed about what happened!

You have been scammed. And if sent money via Friends and Family through paypal. No they will not protect you.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
There is no lows to how some scum will use the emotions of another to defraud them!!!
The money is one thing but the loss of the heart in a bird that willnever arrive is so sad!!!

There are many birds looking for homes esp the aratinga conures because they are loud.

I hope paypal refunds your money & cracks down ont he luv person but its so easy to get another email & scam someone else.

They wanted me to pay for Penny upfront by paypal before I ever saw her but I was very uncomfortable but would have tried just about anything to bring
Penny home. I had cash & it did not come to that but I can sympathize that it happens.
We get strung up by our hearts.

Your bird is out there just waiting to come to you...Hope you find him/her soon!

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
There is no lows to how some scum will use the emotions of another to defraud them!!!
The money is one thing but the loss of the heart in a bird that willnever arrive is so sad!!!
So true!

Aratingas may be loud, but youll never find a more loyal bird!