• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Seriously Nutz Sub Box Unboxing!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
So fun! :laughing12: Are the toys random?

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Cute video, thank you! Had a hard time deciding on toys this time as your sweetie enjoys everything. :)

This is a small bird box and yes, the toys are random. Custom toys are often built to suit birds that I get to know chewing habits with. I get damage photos of Slade's toys often so Im getting pretty comfortable with sending this order.

I'm pretty easy going with the sub boxes, you can request certain toys by email if something becomes a new favorite.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Cute video, thank you! Had a hard time deciding on toys this time as your sweetie enjoys everything. :)

This is a small bird box and yes, the toys are random. Custom toys are often built to suit birds that I get to know chewing habits with. I get damage photos of Slade's toys often so Im getting pretty comfortable with sending this order.

I'm pretty easy going with the sub boxes, you can request certain toys by email if something becomes a new favorite.

Thanks!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Love it! It would certainly make things so much easier getting the sub box and not having to choose the toys yourself, that is the bit I have the hardest time with......I really do not like having to choose one over the others because they all look so good!!

AkasyaEllric

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Morgan
Love it! It would certainly make things so much easier getting the sub box and not having to choose the toys yourself, that is the bit I have the hardest time with......I really do not like having to choose one over the others because they all look so good!!
That's honestly why I did it. Once I knew Nutz was a hit I figured this was a fun and easy way to get him new toys I didn't pick myself. He wasn't one of the ones yelling in the video but he was intently watching me open it and head bobbing. :lol:

Sweet Louise

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
The toys are wonderful and SAFE! Louise loves Relax and Uncork, What the Shell, and loves loves loves Tremendous Intentions. I bought random wood blocks and she went through 12 inches of wood in one day, mostly pine. It takes her a bit longer to fully destroy Seriously Nutz toys. The Seriously Nutz toys have just the right hardness/challenge. She is a little chainsaw... She has never been afraid of the toys--I can barely get them hung before she is at them. They keep her happy and entertained for days!

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Gotta chime in here. What the Shell is awesome and MC loves it.

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
I like that toy!