1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Seriously mom

Discussion in 'Lovebird Lane' started by metalstitcher, 12/4/17.

1. metalstitcher

metalstitcher Rollerblading along the road Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you?

Rhiana
    So I am leaving on Thursday to go to Washington for a week to see my parents. Gracie still has to get her ointment lol. I have been working with Gracie and my hubby on toweling because we all know Gracie will beat him up if she isn't toweled. So far so good. But last night I got the funniest picture she just looked at me like mom why are you doing this too me...

Attached Files:

2. faislaq

faislaq I have a macaw and don't post enough photos

Karen
    Poor Gracie! :joyful: It's hard to tell that face it's for her own good, isn't it?

Last edited: 12/4/17
    DQTimnehs likes this.
  3. metalstitcher

metalstitcher Rollerblading along the road Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you?

Rhiana
    Lol right she is so confused when we put her back on her perch. She's like I don't like him but he didn't hurt me and mom is okay with it and I'm getting cuddles and treats. Then she just goes to sleep on her perch lol

4. webchirp

webchirp Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Rescue Representative Vendor I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you?

Chandra
    :xflove:

metalstitcher likes this.
  5. DQTimnehs

DQTimnehs Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs! Administrator DQ Lou Who Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS

Jennifer
    Adorable! :heart:

6. Peachfaced

Peachfaced Rollerblading along the road Avenue Veteran Vendor I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you? I Can't Stop Posting!

Sadie
    You should try that with Sherbs... She will give you the most pitious CRY (even though your grip is loose enough to wiggle free). Set her down and she goes about her business. :rolleyes:

DQTimnehs, fluffypoptarts and faislaq like this.
  7. metalstitcher

Rhiana
    She did that last night when he had to actually give her the ointment lol. It was pretty pathetic lol.

8. Lodah

Lodah Rollerblading along the road Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you?

So very cute... made me smile! :)

9. metalstitcher

Rhiana
    Last night she was whining so much when he was trying to give her the ointment it was bad. She was even complaining while taking millet from him it was just sad.

10. Peachfaced

Peachfaced Rollerblading along the road Avenue Veteran Vendor I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you? I Can't Stop Posting!

Sadie
    What a Drama Queen! :rolleyes: They really know how to play it up, don't they?

fluffypoptarts and DQTimnehs like this.
  11. metalstitcher

Rhiana
    Oh it was so bad you would have thought he was ripping feathers out of her or something and he's freaking out because he's scared he's hurting her lol. I'm surrounded by a bunch of drama queens lol

12. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Drama Queens....:laugh:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)