• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sennie in Chicago needs good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdManDan

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Dan
We'd come get her if we were closer to you. You are about a 21 hour drive from us. We love to help those in need. I know some folks in the Chicago area I could ask! What all comes with her and what is the rehoming fee. You can PM me the details.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Hubby may be driving down to FL after Father's Day weekend so this birdy may have a ride as far as Tallahassee in a van (driven by a non-motivational speaker who does not live down by the river).

AviMom

Sprinting down the street
I have a friend who has one, and I'd never heard of one until I met his. His sleeps with him on his pillow. Cute lil guy!! Hope he finds a great new home.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Hubby may be driving down to FL after Father's Day weekend so this birdy may have a ride as far as Tallahassee in a van (driven by a non-motivational speaker who does not live down by the river).
If he isn't headed to Tallahassee he'll be headed down to W. Melbourne but I don't know any for sure right now. Only that Jeff in Tally may be busy so Fred will head south to visit the granddaughters first.

Status
Not open for further replies.