• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SEEN: Peach faced lovebird in San Francisco!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feyoka

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ingrid
:omg:

I was on Valencia today, and spotted a clearly lost, incredibly frightened lovebird (Peach faced, no mutations) fluttering about. It was fully flighted, but flew very frantically. Thankfully it was smart enough to avoid cars and made it's was to a quieter sidestreet around Valencia/18th. I looked for it ALL DAY and asked everyone who passed, and went to all near poet stored to report it. Also posted it as lost on craigslist.... I'm really scared for this little guy's safety. If you see him or are the owner, please dont hesitate to email me! (kymuta@yahoo.com) I'm happy to help in ANY way possible! I'll be out looking for him tomorrow, and will post lost posters. :( I hope he's okay.

ciesana

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Meagan
Poor baby! I hope he/she makes it safely home! I can't imagine how scared they must be when they get out.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Poor little one,I hope your able to catch him.

Feyoka

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ingrid
Yes... by the way he was behaving, it seems he's never been in the outside world in his life. :eek: And there's crows and hawks... I'm just so worried for him.

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Get a cage and set it up with food and water. If he's never been outside he'll recognize that.

Ginger

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
a cage with food and water will help...hopefully, you can catch the poor little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.