• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Seeking homes for 2 of my birds

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattooedispatcher

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Terri
I can't seem to catch a break for anything. I finally had the ideal living arrangement with a great roommate who is a bird brain as well. Well last week she and her hubby was approved for a loan on a house & today they found out they got the house. She's not feeling the warm and fuzzies of me moving though she said I could. Honestly I AM SICK OF MOVING! I would have a place there, but I won't have the privacy I have right now. Which is a bummer. I have lost my part time job that I need. County budget cuts and though I have been there longer than the other part time person I get cut. It sux to me here lately!

I asked my dad to move in with him, granted about a 30 min ride to work, not as far as a lot of people but at 5:00 a.m. on coutry roads to me is a nightmare. If he finally makes up his mind (at this moment it's a no) I will have an issue with my birds. No where to keep them. I could have at least one. I am having to depart from my cats if I do move to dad's cos his two dogs will kill them. My Miss Scarlet stays with me, no ifs ands or buts about it. I could live with dad, catch up on bills, not be as stressed, help him out too,,,I could give him at least $200 a month...I have my own mobile internet and my cell phone and cable isn't something I need or really want. It's nice, but I can read to entertain myself ya know.

It really doesn't matter if it's with dad or if I find a dump to move into, I can not find a place that will allow my flock and other fids. So I am having to down size.

And I have made the painful choice of Scarley the Luntino Indian Ringneck & Cricket my Green Cheek.

IF ANYONE IN GEORGIA IS INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH QUESTIONS OR WHAT EVER.

I REQUEST ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN MY RINGNECK TO HAVE LOTS OF BIRD EXPERIENCE. SHE IS A SNIPPY LITTLE GIRL BUT SHE CAN BE SO SWEET AND LOVING. NOT FOR APARTMENT LIVING OR FOR CHILDREN oR BIRD BEGINNERS!

Cricket is a sweet heart, and would be a great starter bird for anyone. Cages and toys included with them.

Thanks
Terri

Last edited:

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Im so sorry that you have to rehome your Fids and cats. I pray that they are able to find wonderful and loving homes.

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
I'm sooo sorry your going thru all this... I can feel the pain in your post.. :( I hope you find wonderful loving homes for your babys.. :hug8:

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Terri, so sorry to hear you are having problems. It is a very difficult decision to have to rehome. I wish you much luck in finding your 2 birds loving homes.

*K*J*B*

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kylee
*sigh* If only I lived in GA. I'd be happy to give Cricket a lifetime of skritches.

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm sorry you have to rehome your birds.It's so sad. I hope you can find them great homes.

impala400

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Yvonne
:hug8:I'm so sorry you have to make such a difficult decision. I wish I lived closer...I would have helped out with Scarley. I hope you find great homes for them.

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
I'm so sorry that you have to rehome your birds and cats...I hope something comes up for you that you can keep them all, if not then I know you will find great people to take care of them for you.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I am so sorry Terri :(

sending positive thoughts your way

:hug8:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
I am so very very sorry.....I would love to have Scarley here..if only you were closer.:hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.