• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Scully knows what's delicious

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
This AM I was passing out some Avian Organics Mango Ginger Minis. As soon as Scully saw me walk into the room with the bag he said, "Mmmmmm!". He really loves those Avian Organics treats. When he was very ill back in 2016 one of the first things he started to eat on his own again were AO Chia Kale crisps.

He always gets very excited when he sees me carrying treats but he generally says, "Here"...meaning "Bring some over here to me." However with the Baked Treats he says "Mmmmm" and will even say "Mmmmm" while he is eating them.

Erikalynnha

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
I just placed my first order with AO hoping it's a hit :)

I got the Sweet Potato Nut Minis and Mayan Gourmet Mash. Had the Mango Ginger Minis in cart but decided to try them next time.

Bean makes the "mmmmmm" noise too and goes "nom nom nom" when he really likes something.

MauiWendy

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Wendy
This AM I was passing out some Avian Organics Mango Ginger Minis. As soon as Scully saw me walk into the room with the bag he said, "Mmmmmm!". He really loves those Avian Organics treats. When he was very ill back in 2016 one of the first things he started to eat on his own again were AO Chia Kale crisps.

He always gets very excited when he sees me carrying treats but he generally says, "Here"...meaning "Bring some over here to me." However with the Baked Treats he says "Mmmmm" and will even say "Mmmmm" while he is eating them.
I ordered some of these too. I hope Keoki likes them too. I got baked whole grain ones.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Jake likes to dunk his AO. He runs from the food dish to the water dish, lightly dunks the treat, eats some, dunks it again and eats some more.
Never tried the sweet potato minis but might do that the next time I order.

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
That is so cute! ♥

Eloy copied mine eating sounds and also said: Mmmmm
And every time I see my big boy I realize how much I miss him..

Erikalynnha

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
Jake likes to dunk his AO. He runs from the food dish to the water dish, lightly dunks the treat, eats some, dunks it again and eats some more.
Never tried the sweet potato minis but might do that the next time I order.

I have dunkers too xD! Sometimes I give them alittle juice in their water bowl to make soup with. Uchtred likes eating dunked Oven Fresh Bites in Tart Cherry juice.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That is so cute! ♥

Eloy...:sadhug2:
I turned on an old computer today to see if I could find some baby bird photos and some movies I created but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for although I did find a movie of Sophie and Claudé. I think it was when Claudé was still in her phobic stage because she just stayed inside the cage and stared at me. I did find several photos of some of my birds and a dog who are no longer here. :( I have an even older computer so maybe the photos are on that one but I really thought I had transferred them to the newer (now old) computer.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I went to their site to look those up. It doesn't say the quantity the package is in ounces or lbs. They look great!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
That is so cute! ♥

So dramatic! Eloy certainly loved life and loved you. :heart:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I went to their site to look those up. It doesn't say the quantity the package is in ounces or lbs. They look great!
There are a lot of minis but they are tiny. I will give out about 3-4 at a time. I generally break the Chia Kale Crisps up. My larger birds get 1/2 and the smaller guys get about 1/4.
Don't know exactly how many of the minis or the crisps are in a package.