1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Scully knows what's delicious

Discussion in 'Poicephalus Place' started by iamwhoiam, 12/2/18.

1. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

This AM I was passing out some Avian Organics Mango Ginger Minis. As soon as Scully saw me walk into the room with the bag he said, "Mmmmmm!". He really loves those Avian Organics treats. When he was very ill back in 2016 one of the first things he started to eat on his own again were AO Chia Kale crisps.

He always gets very excited when he sees me carrying treats but he generally says, "Here"...meaning "Bring some over here to me." However with the Baked Treats he says "Mmmmm" and will even say "Mmmmm" while he is eating them.

2. Erikalynnha

Erikalynnha Jogging around the block

Erika
    I just placed my first order with AO hoping it's a hit :)

I got the Sweet Potato Nut Minis and Mayan Gourmet Mash. Had the Mango Ginger Minis in cart but decided to try them next time.

Bean makes the "mmmmmm" noise too and goes "nom nom nom" when he really likes something.

faislaq, Peachfaced and iamwhoiam like this.
  3. MauiWendy

MauiWendy Walking the driveway I Can't Stop Posting!

Wendy
    I ordered some of these too. I hope Keoki likes them too. I got baked whole grain ones.

faislaq and iamwhoiam like this.
  4. Erikalynnha

Erika
    I was so torn on what to get! Everything looked soooooo good. I wanted the Chai Kale Crisps and the Veggie Berry Bars too.

faislaq and iamwhoiam like this.
  5. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Jake likes to dunk his AO. He runs from the food dish to the water dish, lightly dunks the treat, eats some, dunks it again and eats some more.
    Never tried the sweet potato minis but might do that the next time I order.

faislaq and Erikalynnha like this.
  6. Eloy

Eloy Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Shutterbugs' Best

J.T
    That is so cute! ♥

Eloy copied mine eating sounds and also said: Mmmmm
    And every time I see my big boy I realize how much I miss him..

7. Erikalynnha

Erika

I have dunkers too xD! Sometimes I give them alittle juice in their water bowl to make soup with. Uchtred likes eating dunked Oven Fresh Bites in Tart Cherry juice.

8. iamwhoiam

Eloy...:sadhug2:
    I turned on an old computer today to see if I could find some baby bird photos and some movies I created but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for although I did find a movie of Sophie and Claudé. I think it was when Claudé was still in her phobic stage because she just stayed inside the cage and stared at me. I did find several photos of some of my birds and a dog who are no longer here. :( I have an even older computer so maybe the photos are on that one but I really thought I had transferred them to the newer (now old) computer.

faislaq, Erikalynnha and Eloy like this.
  9. Erikalynnha

Erika
    @Eloy @iamwhoiam

You never stop missing them but you always love them :hug8:

"There are memories that time does not erase... Forever does not make loss forgettable, only bearable."
    Cassandra Clare

10. saroj12

saroj12 Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

saroj
    Yummy treats!

11. Mockinbirdiva

Mockinbirdiva Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Andrea
    I went to their site to look those up. It doesn't say the quantity the package is in ounces or lbs. They look great!

Susan in So Cal and faislaq like this.
  12. Peachfaced

Peachfaced Biking along the boulevard JOLLY-PATROLLY Super Moderator Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor I Can't Stop Posting!

Sadie
    So dramatic! Eloy certainly loved life and loved you. :heart:

13. iamwhoiam

There are a lot of minis but they are tiny. I will give out about 3-4 at a time. I generally break the Chia Kale Crisps up. My larger birds get 1/2 and the smaller guys get about 1/4.
    Don't know exactly how many of the minis or the crisps are in a package.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)