• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Score!

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Very nice! Both the cage and tree! I don't suppose this amazing java tree store has an online store?

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
You just have to be efficient with the space you have so if that corner cage makes more sense and works in the space do it. I can be pretty creative about making my spaces work but after almost 5 years here it's still amazing how much crap we stuffed into the old small 2 br house with a small garage. Still thinking about the best way to setup things and the rooms here and finding things that work. I have almost double the sf now and 4br with a nice mini barn for the overflow and we still have the "room" where all the extra stuff we might use gets piled.
Dobby has a nice cage on the vinyl threshold of the front door so he can make a mess and be part of the flock. Another bird would be tough but would probably clear out the junk room and do something there if it ever happened.
The cage and tree look really nice and works for everyone.

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
You just have to be efficient with the space you have so if that corner cage makes more sense and works in the space do it. I can be pretty creative about making my spaces work but after almost 5 years here it's still amazing how much crap we stuffed into the old small 2 br house with a small garage. Still thinking about the best way to setup things and the rooms here and finding things that work. I have almost double the sf now and 4br with a nice mini barn for the overflow and we still have the "room" where all the extra stuff we might use gets piled.
Dobby has a nice cage on the vinyl threshold of the front door so he can make a mess and be part of the flock. Another bird would be tough but would probably clear out the junk room and do something there if it ever happened.
The cage and tree look really nice and works for everyone.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the size of the corner cage. Annie has a lot of room and the footprint isn't that big, really. Trust me, I'm getting the full use out of every inch in the bird room. ;). I have to.