1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Scoby's Mutation

Discussion in 'Lovebird Lane' started by fluffypoptarts, 3/20/17.

1. fluffypoptarts

fluffypoptarts Biking along the boulevard Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

2. fluffypoptarts

fluffypoptarts Biking along the boulevard Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

3. Eloy

Eloy Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award Shutterbugs' Best

J.T
    To adorable? :heart: Way to cute? :faint: ComehereIwanttohugyou mutation? :heart:

I hope you get some help, because all I can do is to post more :heart::heart::heart:!

4. fluffypoptarts

@Eloy I should take a video of him. He's the cutest little thing. Makes adorable noises and just wants to be close. :)

5. Lwalker

Lwalker Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you?

Lori
    He is so beautiful with his soft colours and big button eyes :heart:

6. expressmailtome

expressmailtome Ripping up the road Administrator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Matthew
    He is an American cinnamon and either a Dutch blue, or white faced blue. It looks like he is also a single factor violet.

Eloy, Laura729, Ankou and 1 other person like this.
  7. fluffypoptarts

Thanks, Matt! I think maybe the other part is indeed white-faced blue as that breeder had white-faced blue babies but no Dutch blues that I'm aware of. The possible violet factor I had wondered about, too!

expressmailtome likes this.
  8. fluffypoptarts

He has the cutest button eyes! Can make you feel guilty at 50 paces for not stopping to pet him, lol!

Ankou and Lwalker like this.
  9. expressmailtome

expressmailtome Ripping up the road Administrator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Matthew
    The coloring of his rump is what makes me think he might be violet as well.

fluffypoptarts likes this.
  10. Ankou

Ankou Rollerblading along the road Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Shutterbugs' Best

Sondra
    You know, it's birds like Scoby that made Peanut so hard to identify with google before I could just ask Matthew!
    For some reason all the American cinnamon breeders are trying to get angelic looking pastel birds instead of pea soup. I don't understand why. :lol:
    Seriously though, he's very beautiful. Everything about him but his jade tail is especially pretty! I love my Peagreen Peanut but can still admit American cinnamon can cause some beautiful colors when combined with other mutations.

fluffypoptarts likes this.
  11. fluffypoptarts

@Ankou It's amazing how beautiful lovebirds are, and the mutations just make for mind-numbing variety in that beauty. I think Peanut is gorgeous, too! :)

Eloy likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)