• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Scoby's Mutation

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
To adorable? :heart: Way to cute? :faint: ComehereIwanttohugyou mutation? :heart:

I hope you get some help, because all I can do is to post more :heart::heart::heart:!

Lwalker

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
He is so beautiful with his soft colours and big button eyes :heart:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
He is an American cinnamon and either a Dutch blue, or white faced blue. It looks like he is also a single factor violet.

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He is an American cinnamon and either a Dutch blue, or white faced blue. It looks like he is also a single factor violet.
Thanks, Matt! I think maybe the other part is indeed white-faced blue as that breeder had white-faced blue babies but no Dutch blues that I'm aware of. The possible violet factor I had wondered about, too!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Thanks, Matt! I think maybe the other part is indeed white-faced blue as that breeder had white-faced blue babies but no Dutch blues that I'm aware of. The possible violet factor I had wondered about, too!
The coloring of his rump is what makes me think he might be violet as well.

Ankou

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Sondra
You know, it's birds like Scoby that made Peanut so hard to identify with google before I could just ask Matthew!
For some reason all the American cinnamon breeders are trying to get angelic looking pastel birds instead of pea soup. I don't understand why. :lol:
Seriously though, he's very beautiful. Everything about him but his jade tail is especially pretty! I love my Peagreen Peanut but can still admit American cinnamon can cause some beautiful colors when combined with other mutations.

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@Ankou It's amazing how beautiful lovebirds are, and the mutations just make for mind-numbing variety in that beauty. I think Peanut is gorgeous, too! :)