• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sadie got me!

Abbie

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Abbie
This was totally not her fault but my gosh it hurt! Definitely the worst bite I have ever gotten from her! This sweet girl loves me but is pretty stand offish around my husband. She will sometimes let him pet her and sit on him just fine and other times she attacks. Well last night she was sitting on his leg being good so I reached over and was scratching her head. Well my husband decided he was going to try and pet her while I was. BAD idea! She had her momma and didn’t want him so she took it out on me! 62EBEB27-0627-4DB3-9BB9-C0DE06BCE48A.jpeg

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Ouch! That looks really painful.

Ernie has taken to biting my ear if another bird lands on me. I'm afraid my ear will look like that one day.

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Oh no! Aside from your hubby's action, also be careful right now -- its breeding season for Sennies.

Familyof12

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Liz
Owwiee!!! That looks like it hurts!! I haven't been bitten like that for a long time. Carmen was like that for a month or so, even changing her water! She would dive bomb and attack my hands which of course would be what I would put up first. Someone here said "mating season" so hormones probably out of whack too if that is the case.

:bluhug:

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
Ouch! I know your pain, my grey lit me up over my husband just being in the same room as us. Apparently birds don't like to share!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That must have hurt a lot. Sorry.