1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sadie got me!

Discussion in 'Poicephalus Place' started by Abbie, 10/11/17.

1. Abbie

Abbie Walking the driveway Avenue Veteran

Abbie
    This was totally not her fault but my gosh it hurt! Definitely the worst bite I have ever gotten from her! This sweet girl loves me but is pretty stand offish around my husband. She will sometimes let him pet her and sit on him just fine and other times she attacks. Well last night she was sitting on his leg being good so I reached over and was scratching her head. Well my husband decided he was going to try and pet her while I was. BAD idea! She had her momma and didn’t want him so she took it out on me! 62EBEB27-0627-4DB3-9BB9-C0DE06BCE48A.jpeg

2. finchly

finchly Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue I Can't Stop Posting!

Tanya
    Ouch! That looks really painful.

Ernie has taken to biting my ear if another bird lands on me. I'm afraid my ear will look like that one day.

3. Hjarta5

Hjarta5 Meeting neighbors

Jennifer
    Oh no! Aside from your hubby's action, also be careful right now -- its breeding season for Sennies.

4. Familyof12

Familyof12 Sprinting down the street I Can't Stop Posting!

Liz
    Owwiee!!! That looks like it hurts!! I haven't been bitten like that for a long time. Carmen was like that for a month or so, even changing her water! She would dive bomb and attack my hands which of course would be what I would put up first. Someone here said "mating season" so hormones probably out of whack too if that is the case.

:bluhug:

5. cosmolove

cosmolove Biking along the boulevard Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

Erica (:
    Ouch! I know your pain, my grey lit me up over my husband just being in the same room as us. Apparently birds don't like to share!

6. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

That must have hurt a lot. Sorry.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)