• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sad wining

JCF

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Juan C Felicies
Does anybody know what this could mean my 9 week old IRN does this only when Merlin the blue Quaker is near him no other bird but him . I am at a lost not when he's across the room just when they are close is so sad . And he will do it the the entire time that he is near him.

JCF

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Juan C Felicies
Sorry video clip not loading

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
With no video, I can guess he's begging to be fed,, is he weaned? Seems a bit young to be fully weaned, can you / are you comfortable with hand feeding formula!?

JCF

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Juan C Felicies
Yes I can , i rescue this guy when he was 2 weeks people did not know what they where doing only feeding him twice a day at that age lucky he didn't die on me when I was trying to bring him back to where he needs to bee I don't force feed but he was given kaytee baby bird formula till he keeps refusing it and just eats his roudybush pellets and drinking , very good . And all his fruit , vegetables and in when training his favorite sun flower seeds . Is weird cause he will only do that wining and I don't think is the food boping head one is like trying to get the Quaker attention and close to him . Trying rhe up load button now will see

JCF

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Juan C Felicies
The video is like a min long so I'll take one of him doing it but just a few seconds see if that works

Tracy Cesare

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Tracy Cesare
Mine did the same thing but with me so I am handfeeding stella is around the same age as yours