• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sad day

Status
Not open for further replies.

65sunnyday

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
April, aka 'SUNNY'
Donna--When I saw your post last night, I just stared at it--what can be said to make you feel better? I just can't imagine the shock & sorrow you're going through now. I'm so very sorry.

What Audrey mentioned--reptiles can carry very dangerous bacteria, either E Coli or Salmonella--be SURE you mention this to your vet when you bring your 'tiel in.

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
So sorry for your loss

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
So sorry. Please consider necropsy to give you peace of mind. An incredible loss. Be good to yourself and allow yourself to mourn so you can heal

Veggieburger

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Donna
Thank you all so much for your comforting words...... A necropsy isn't an option as my baby has been buried.
My dragon was in a separate room and never came in contact with my birds. Her issue was hook worms and was sick for a year. I worked with her for months trying to regain her weight until finally she simply just stopped eating. I'm just trying to heal right now and all your support means more to me then you'll ever know. God bless you all and your precious babies. I pray Skylar is looking over them all. This angel already has his wings.....

kksdad

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Chris
I am very sorry for your losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.