• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video ruby says "i love my mama"

Happynme

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Hope link works

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:hehe: Obviously! What else could she be saying!:hehe:

Sylvi_

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
So cute :heart:
Doxins are such cuties :p

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
So cute :heart:
Doxins are such cuties :p
Yes they are, we have 3 total. We had 4 but lost my big boy toby a year ago n 4m ago.
They are wicked adorable sweet dogs! Ruby is my whole heart. I love all my fids, but ruby is my heart. Ive never had a bond with any other being like her. I swear if i had billions id clone her! Lol

Sylvi_

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Yes they are, we have 3 total. We had 4 but lost my big boy toby a year ago n 4m ago.
They are wicked adorable sweet dogs! Ruby is my whole heart. I love all my fids, but ruby is my heart. Ive never had a bond with any other being like her. I swear if i had billions id clone her! Lol
They truly do bond to a person :) Ours was with us for about 8 years, but in April she was put down. She had suffered a second back injury, a common trait with them, and was partially paralyzed. Since she was almost 15 at the time with quite a few other issues, we decided not to put her through the stress of surgery and post-op. Such amazing dogs they are, I'll never forget my Scooter girl :heart: It also helps that they are insanely adorable:xflove:

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
They truly do bond to a person :) Ours was with us for about 8 years, but in April she was put down. She had suffered a second back injury, a common trait with them, and was partially paralyzed. Since she was almost 15 at the time with quite a few other issues, we decided not to put her through the stress of surgery and post-op. Such amazing dogs they are, I'll never forget my Scooter girl :heart: It also helps that they are insanely adorable:xflove:
Awe I'm sorry you lost scooter. 15 is a good long life, my ruby has a bad back and kidney diabetes but she's doing great with both.