• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Rub-a-dub-dub, Roxie in the tub!

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
AWWWW, what a sweetie! :swoon:

I wish Morgan liked baths. She just sits there and stares at me in soul-crushing anguish. :rolleyes:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Such a cutie!!!

I wish Morgan liked baths. She just sits there and stares at me in soul-crushing anguish.
Jacob does that in the shower :(

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I like your idea of bath toys! Our girls love the tub, too. When I was getting Nomi used to the tub I'd only fill it up a few inches like you do, but I'd throw a handful of dog food and/or cereal in. (Toys wouldn't get her in, she'd just tiptoe in enough to rescue them. :rolleyes: ) The cereal floats of course but the dog food sinks & Nomi got very good at blowing bubbles like Roxie! Silly girls :xflove:

After their walks I hold my palms up and ask them what they want. Sometimes they take me to the kitchen for a treat, but about half the time they run to the bathroom for "tubs!" So I turn the water on for them to drink & play in for a bit. :D

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Such a sweetie! Rotties are such awesome dogs.

I totally agree with @faislaq , really fun idea to involve bath toys. My dogs always went in because I would always get in also.. and they were followers. Toys are smart!