• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Riti update

Mark & Da Boyz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
After the scare she gave me I have watched her like a hawk. At first she was still "Off" and even when she was starting to eat and move around and call she still wasn't her old self. Well she back to being Riti now. I gave the crew fresh veggies and rice for supper and Riti has a small bowl in her cage where as the guys have small plates. Cheddar plowed into Riti's cage and started on her bowl so I set his plate on top of Riti;s cage and she started in on it, she ate...and ate...and ate. She picked out all her favorites and spent about 15 minutes doing so before Cheddar bullied his way up there and claimed it, only to decide to duck into his cage for some seed mix. As soon as he did that Riti was right back at the plate. That my Riti, the bottomless pit!!

I am still giving her meds and as I think I said she hates it so she took off when she saw the towel and I had to chase her and 20 minutes to catch her today. Not sure who was winded worse, her or me. Again the Riti of old.

Then she call and meeped and giggled most of the day like before she got sick.

Even after coming home from the vet I was worried as she was so off and having lost Streak I know these little one don't have much in the way of reserves when they get sick. So I know you'll understand when I tell you how relieved and happy I am right now.

Mark

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
That's great news!!!