• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rhaegar is gone ....

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Did you post a reward, ask the kids in the area they are good at scoping stuff out, especially if it is a money reward.
Yeah we asked for a reward ... we thought the same thing ..but still nothing ...he just disappeared :sad1:

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
Yeah we asked for a reward ... we thought the same thing ..but still nothing ...he just disappeared :sad1:
I'm so sorry this has happened , and how devastated and frustrated you must feel not knowing what has happened to him. :sad9:I only hope that wherever he is that he is safe and loved . :sad8:

Ankou

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Sondra
I'm so so sorry. :sadhug2:
My heart is broken for you and Nymeria.

I know it's not anything anyone ever wants to hear but I really have been wondering if he was stolen by a dog fighters. Even small communities have them, sadly. There is one rumored to be within 7 miles of where I live and they tend to steal any unsecured pet they can. Pitbull looking dogs as prospects, anything else as "bait." :(
I hope and pray this was not the case but if so you might not be able to leave them outside unattended safely ever again. Even behind a padlock, locks can be cut when someone really wants the dog.

Tyrion

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
I'm so so sorry. :sadhug2:
My heart is broken for you and Nymeria.

I know it's not anything anyone ever wants to hear but I really have been wondering if he was stolen by a dog fighters. Even small communities have them, sadly. There is one rumored to be within 7 miles of where I live and they tend to steal any unsecured pet they can. Pitbull looking dogs as prospects, anything else as "bait." :(
I hope and pray this was not the case but if so you might not be able to leave them outside unattended safely ever again. Even behind a padlock, locks can be cut when someone really wants the dog.
I know this was one of my first thoughts ...for him to go missing like this and I have been hearing he isn't the only dog to go missing like this there have been others in our lil town ....I hope this is not the case ...I hope he is either with someone who is looking after him or a quick death cuz those are really the only two options I can stand to think about anything else is just to sad ... :sad5:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Did you watch places like CL for flippers?

Tyrion

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Did you watch places like CL for flippers?
Oh God I haven't even thought of something like that ...do people do that ...I feel sick :shakehead:

Tyrion

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Well its been over a month now since my fur baby has been missing ..I feel hopeless and very depressed I have his missing poster on my desk here at work and look at it every day I work ..I make my phone calls every Friday and every Saturday bring nothing but tears ...he is no where to be found but everywhere in my home ..I still have his food dish out with some food in it ..Nymeria nor the puppy touch it its like they know its for Rhae ...people come into work and ask if there is any news and it breaks my heart ..we are taking down the scented kennel this weekend but leaving the ties we put up ..I just cant bring myself to take everything down ....I miss him so much ...all the animal communicators I have talked to say that he is with some guy and is being treated well ...Rhae has been given options to follow home one is a light or a gold cord but he has to make the decision ...which I dont know if that helps or hurts more ...its suppose to give me hope that maybe one day he will return but like I said I dont have any hope at this point ...my mom says I need to focus on Torrhen and training him which I know I need to do and have done some but the weekend comes and the sadness hits me like a boulder and all I can think of is Rhae and how much I miss him and how long is this going to go on ... I need help .... :sad2:

ode.to.parrots

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Cary
I am so, so sorry that Rhae has not been found... My heart leapt when I saw that you posted and I had hoped that Rhae had been found...

I'm so sorry... I wish I had some advice or words of wisdom or something but I know that won't bring Rhae back, though I wish they could.
We're here for you.
:sadhug:

WendyN

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
:bighug:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So sorry he is still missing.

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
Do you think he may have run off with the cyotie's, I've heard about domestic dog's join cyotie packs. I'm so sorry, I only hope that one day very soon he will return. :sadhug2:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Was he micro chipped? If so you can call the company that keeps the numbers and let them know in case they get a call.

NK_717

Avenue Veteran
:sad2: Oh I'm so sorry. I miss my Pepper too.. I hope someone turns up with him soon