1. ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  2. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rehoming my fid family of 5

Discussion in 'Rehome Highway' started by Cockatielmamaw, 11/10/17.

1. Cockatielmamaw

Cockatielmamaw Meeting neighbors

Michelle
    I am not looking forward to this at all. I just returned from a 2 week stay at Bayfront Hospital here in St. Petersburg Florida. We, doctors and I, feel that I have a severe allergy to birds which causes extreme migraines. I want to find good, loving healthy homes for my fids. I have put a lot of time and effort, love and money into keeping these birds happy and healthy. These are my trusted babies. All but one yellow female is very hand tame. I then have 2 males that are grey. The one I most recently raised from an egg, Ollie, is a little lover. Very smart. I thing he is quite possibly a boy. Sammy is Ollie' s dad, and Sundance, the big yellow female is his mother. They are a breeder pair. And there is one dark male named " Buddy" , that feels he has a bond with the mated pair. Haven't figured that one out yet, but would like all three of them to stay together. They have a wonderful large black cage with a area on top where I let them out to play and I put their veggies. You may text me if you thing you can provide these tiles with good loving caring homes. Once again, it breaks my heart to have to do this. I really don't want any money. How do you put a price on love. I may take $100 to pay for both nice cages. Please text me if you need to love and add some new fids to your family, they have a lot of love to give you. Michelle 812-219-9972.

2. DQTimnehs

DQTimnehs Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs! Administrator DQ Lou Who Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS

Jennifer
    I'm sorry you have to rehome your birds! I can only imagine how hard that must be. :(

3. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you?

Michelle
    I'm so sorry. I hope someone here can take them.

4. Cockatielmamaw

Cockatielmamaw Meeting neighbors

Michelle
    I can hardly take care of them, am so weak. I have connected with each of them and I can't just throw them out there to someone who will treat them poorly. I really hoped that someone with experience off this site would maybe want to add to their family. Then I wouldn't have to worry. I love them so much, I sit here with tears in my eyes.

Tiel Feathers and Featheredfuffs like this.
  5. Featheredfuffs

Featheredfuffs Walking the driveway

Pearl
    I hope you find a good home, this sounds so hard:sadhug2::heart:

6. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

I am so sorry that you need to rehome your birds. I hope that you can find an excellent home for them. Hopefully a member or members can step in and help you out. Do you have a relative or trusted friend who could take them?

7. Tiel Feathers

Tiel Feathers Biking along the boulevard Avenue Spotlight Award I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you? I Can't Stop Posting!

Deanna
    I'm so sorry, how heartbreaking for you. I hope that you can find a loving home for them!
    :sadhug2:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)