• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Received bad news

BeebeesMom

Strolling the yard
Yesterday I received a call that a dear friend passed. Beebee was eating his birdie bread muffin on my chest. As I was talking he immediately stopped eating and froze staring intently at my face as I was crying. When I hung up that angel proceeded to push his beloved muffin in my mouth then pushed his beak into my cheek until I stopped crying. What precious angels we have. I can’t imagine what I did without this baby in my life before. ❤

DoubleTake

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
I am sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and their family. They are great little creatures and I am glad Beebee could be there for you.

AzKhaleesi

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Heather
awww that is so sweet. Reminds me of my GC. Anytime I'm sick even with a fever, he REFUSES to leave my side. He will curl up in my neck and ride it out with me. The last time I was in bed for like three days and hubby had to forcibly pick him up and take him to his cage to eat and drink. Cricket yelled at my hubby the whole time. I kept hearing hubby say "It's ok Crick, I know you're worried about Mommy, but if you don't eat or drink, she will worry about you. As soon as you're done, I will take you back to her I promise." and he did. Cricket kissed him and hopped happily back to me and resumed his post. It's amazing how much these little babies pay attention and are in tune to you.

JoJo&Loki

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kelly
Sorry for your loss :sorrow:

Glad Beebee was there for you. These little intelligent, amazing creatures we have are the BEST!!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I´m sorry for the loss of your friend ❤
And Beebee is so sweet offering you some of his favourite muffin. Maybe he sensed that you needed a little love ❤