• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Question...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gayla

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Gayla
As many of you know I volunteer at The Gabriel Foundation, a rescue/rehab/sanctuary here in Colorado.

I know there are a few people here that are sponsors or who have donated toys.

I was wondering where, and if, I can post updates on sponsored birds....TGF news....like I did in the TGF forum over "there".

Also, it would help me a great deal for anyone who is a sponsor to let me know so I can keep track of you and keep you updated on your birdies.

Also if you have donated toys recently let me know. I've recieved a few boxes of toys and want to make sure I thank you.

Thanx

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Hi Gayla, I was hoping you would find us :)
I tried to go back and get ahold of you because I still want to sponsor Treasure. But of course I couldn't - we will get you a section hooked up shortly ok?

This board is a community and we will do our best to help the parrots :)

Tomorrow at the latest you will find a section for TGF. Thanks for asking.

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
We do need to do these, I'll get them set up. I know Dawn wanted to have an area for Phoenix Landing as well. Its great to get updates on these places!

gayla

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Gayla
Oh Kristy....I wondered why you didn't respond to my update on Treasure last week.

Here she is for ya.....cute as ever.

[pb]http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/manc_02/TGF%20VIDEOS/DSCI1895.flv[/pb]

[pb]http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/manc_02/TGF%20VIDEOS/DSCI1896.flv[/pb]

I want to say a big THANK YOU!! for all of you who put the birds first.

Because at the end of the day....it's all about the birds who can't speak for themselves.

As soon as the TGF forum is up, I will transfer the important posts & pics from "over there" to here.
:hug8:

Last edited:

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I just set it up - its under the rehome Highway, exit 1 :D

Thank you for continuing to do this. It IS all about the birds. I love seeing all the updates even if I dont always respond to them :)

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
There she is!!

Gayla animals must love your voice, I know my birds esp love the tone of your voice, it is a lot like my bird/dog sitters is.

I can tell you actually interact with the birds not just toss them a nut. Thank you sooo much for that, you guys there are all they have,:hug8:

Quiverful

Life is a gift:)
Real Name
Dawn
Thank you so much for the PL space, too! I posted some infor threads there. If anyone has any comments or questions about PL, please post them or PM me. I am more than happy to answer any questions!!!

Thanks to the admins here for adding PL!!!

Janie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jane
Gayla, I so enjoy your videos, I watch them over and over. I agree with Kristy on your voice. It is soothing and interesting and perky all rolled up in one, how do you do that? :)

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
I know it's that tone, animals seem to love, I don't have that ~ still i have toos hanging off every part of me but still it's not the same. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.