• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Question regarding debris trays for cages

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
Occasionally.

:eek:

OMG what a catastrophe! We have a small end thingie on our central vac that we use in there.... and often I just use the little hand vac.

She was a neighbour of mine year's ago ,it was a finch. I guess she didn't have the attachment on . :(

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
I toss it...no time for salvage and the little dogs would be out there eating it. Elderly Leo constantly tries to sneak in the birdroom and eat the goods on the floor. Would be okay if he didn't like to poop in the bird room. But I pull the paper, spray with f10 and wipe down. Winter is rough on cleaning as I can't drag things outside for cleaning. You can also lay paper towels on the grates and tray and then spray with f10. Come back a few minutes later and just wipe up with the wet towels.

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Love his name - Speedy looks so cute in his home with his munchies! :blahblah::blahblah:

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Chandra - I guess Leo is better off than most who eat out of the cat litter boxes! We used to call those 'Tootsie Rolls'! :laugh: