1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Quaker Parrot Cage Set Ups & Brand Reccomendations

Discussion in 'Quaker Causeway' started by MonkeyNori, 6/20/18.

1. MonkeyNori

MonkeyNori Checking out the neighborhood

Chelsea
    Hi Quaker Parents,
    I have a feather picker and occasional self mutilator Quaker. I am going to get her a new cage and would like to know which cages (brand and sizes) you reccomend. I would also like to see what your current set up is. Please post pics :)
    Thanks so much!

2. expressmailtome

expressmailtome Ripping up the road Administrator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Matthew
    Hjarta5 likes this.
  3. Mizzely

Mizzely Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor I Can't Stop Posting! BINGO CHAMPION POSTAHOLIC

Shawna
    If I was going cage shopping, I'd want an Avian Adventures Loro Flight Cage!

I have to feed everyone quick but then can grab some photos shortly

4. Hjarta5

Hjarta5 Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month

Jennifer
    I have the Avian Adventures Nina playtop cage for my Quaker; however, I would like to upgrade her cage to something bigger as this was the first cage purchase I made without much experience at the time. The Loro flight cage @Mizzely recommended looks awesome -- thanks, Shawna :) For me, I think getting something wider than taller would be better for my Quaker as she spends more time on the bottom of her cage (she goes down there to sleep), and I would forego the playtop as she prefers her playgym or general exploring away from her cage.

Mizzely likes this.
  5. Mizzely

Mizzely Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor I Can't Stop Posting! BINGO CHAMPION POSTAHOLIC

Shawna
    20180621_114930.jpg 20180621_115037.jpg

Here are mine. Avian Adventures Mediana and Kings Cage Aluminum (older model)

Hjarta5 likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)