• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pumpkin the Python Photo Shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebirdnerds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jennifer
Pumkin is GEORGOUS I was admiring one yesterday, I have a friend that creats some amazing colorations. He will have some Blue Eyed Lutistics this year.

Blazeybird

Real Name
Houston
Ok I am simply terrified of snakes, but omg she is gorgeous! I mean... gorgeous!

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Good Lord, I did not know there were piebald snakes! :omg: My 88 yr old grandma LOVES snakes. There isn't a snake alive that she wouldn't handle....'cept maybe a cottonmouth and those extremely venomous snakes like the green mamba in South American.

I am gonna send her that first picture and torment my friend with it, too.

Sarin

Real Name
Nicole

Well, dinkers are very interesting. :) I also prefer BEL's (blue eyed and black eyed), ivories, hypos and lesser morph combos.
Mm Dinkers are alright. But they're just fancy normals until they're proven - if at all. :p But that's what makes them fun. BEL's are nice but a little too plain for me. I also have a Lesser 66% PH Hypo but she's not staying with me!

Stunning!!!! is that a mix of a ball python and something else? she is beauiful!
Nope, she's 100% Ball Python. They just come in different 'mutations' just like species of parrots do. :)

:omg: WOW! WOW WOW WOW!!!! She's absolutely amazing! And in case I didn't say it before...WOW!
Thanks!! :)

Alex92

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Alex
I have never seen that kind of markings on a snake before. You are so lucky :)

Featherluv

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Stefanie
I've never seen such a beautiful snake!!! :omg:

Status
Not open for further replies.