• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Proof of the Progress

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
:heart: IMAG1695.jpg Roma has had a rough, cranky couple of days. Molting -feathers everywhere and new sheaths all over him. I am sure he is uncomfortable and there fore being more nippy than usual. Not eating his veggies, but really wanting his fruit and nuts. And wanting attention as long as it does not involve touching him. He even flew a circle around the room when I wasn't paying attention to him and had my nose buried in AA.(first time! He could barely fly a straight line and never had enough lift to go anywhere but the floor 2 months ago) Today he is in a wonderful mood and hasn't nipped once! We are slowly getting the trust factor and he is actually bending his head over to ask for the scritches when he is in the mood. And he is tucking his foot under when we give scritches! Isn't that a sign of being comfortable in the moment?
It is blurry, but i was afraid to get too close and break the moment of love! :heart:

Last edited:

DancingFeathers

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Awww! What a happy little birdie! I bet things will only keep improving!