• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Progress has been made with Freddie!

Garet

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Garet
He still has his moments where he doesn't want human interaction, but I'm finally gaining his trust little by little. He has his moments of blind panic where he absolutely doesn't want to be touched and will bolt at the tiniest movement, but he's a really lovely bird.
Still upset that they trimmed his wings just to make him easy to catch. He's absolutely not a biter or a fighter and loves being high up. He was so happy when I helped him up onto our inside clothesline with Krem while I hung stuff up.
IMG_20180808_171840462.jpg
IMG_20180730_171846528~2.jpg

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
So cute! What is his story? I think I missed it! They clipped Fëanor’s wings for the same reason:shifty: When I picked him up he was on the floor, his previous caretaker hovered over him and chased him into a corner to pick him up:jawdrop1:

Garet

Real Name
Garet
So cute! What is his story? I think I missed it! They clipped Fëanor’s wings for the same reason:shifty: When I picked him up he was on the floor, his previous caretaker hovered over him and chased him into a corner to pick him up:jawdrop1:
He's the "female" I picked up as a friend for Bull. They clipped his wings to make him easier to catch, and gave me a bit of a runaround when it came to selling him.

He immediately attached himself to Krem and is very soft and sweet and easily terrified despite being almost as big as Triss.

Fea's old owners sound like real jerks. XP She used to do the same thing with him and clipped his wings herself. I don't get how some people don't realize it just makes them more scared of you.

He's so sweet he makes my heart hurt. If he's in my hands, he often ducks his head down and snuggles into my palm. ;-;

IMG_20180809_152542281.jpg
IMG_20180809_152636191.jpg
And this is the new boy, Vegeta. :p You can see who he latched onto.
IMG_20180809_153243039.jpg

Aviana

Strolling the yard
I am glad things have improved. He just needed some time with you, away from those previous people.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Cute babies.

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
He's the "female" I picked up as a friend for Bull. They clipped his wings to make him easier to catch, and gave me a bit of a runaround when it came to selling him.

He immediately attached himself to Krem and is very soft and sweet and easily terrified despite being almost as big as Triss.

Fea's old owners sound like real jerks. XP She used to do the same thing with him and clipped his wings herself. I don't get how some people don't realize it just makes them more scared of you.

He's so sweet he makes my heart hurt. If he's in my hands, he often ducks his head down and snuggles into my palm. ;-;

View attachment 283481
View attachment 283483
And this is the new boy, Vegeta. :p You can see who he latched onto.
View attachment 283484
Arg Some people! Soo glad he landed in lovie paradise❤ And found love, even:D Ooh another newbie! Your flock is ever expanding:embarassed:

Garet

Real Name
Garet
Arg Some people! Soo glad he landed in lovie paradise❤ And found love, even:D Ooh another newbie! Your flock is ever expanding:embarassed:
I knowwwww. ;; We might even have some temporary members coming soon. Triss has another baby bump going on and started making a nest, which I moved into her cage. x-x

On the plus side, if these hatch, one is going to my brother as a not-surprise birthday gift. He fell in love with her and is hoping one comes out with her colors.

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
I knowwwww. ;; We might even have some temporary members coming soon. Triss has another baby bump going on and started making a nest, which I moved into her cage. x-x

On the plus side, if these hatch, one is going to my brother as a not-surprise birthday gift. He fell in love with her and is hoping one comes out with her colors.
Omg! How exciting!:loveshower: about 1,5 month ago I thought Henkie, DNA tested male, had an egg bum, but it was gone within an hour or so. I feared DNA was wrong for s second though:embarassed: