• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent Prayers needed...

Kodigirl210

Rollerblading along the road
This is why I don’t trust middle-people or pet stores. Without direct access to the breeder all you are really getting is information that you can’t be sure was from the breeder at all. Maybe the broker is afraid that you’ll go after them and so are blaming it on the breeders to basically wash their hands of the issue. Because rn you are mad at the breeder but how do you know your information even made it to the breeder? I spent every weekend with Sif before she was weaned and i brought her home and the breeder still gave a 2 1/4 year unconditional guarantee on Sif. If for any reason or no reason whatsoever I wish to return for an exchange or her purchase price I have that option. I won’t of course but you certainly won’t get that kind of guarantee from a broker or pet store. And yes, it’s in writing. That being said, I’m glad Warlord is doing fine :)