• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Posture.

Violaxo

Moving in
CD71F589-9C66-49D9-B576-919A0F802B03.jpeg Hello!

Sorry for all my posts. I love my baby girl and just want what’s best for her and I’ve gotten good advice from this forum.

So I know bad posture can mean that a bird is sick... however, she’s eating, her poops are normal, she sings all morning, hops around her cage occasionally. But most of the time I catch her staring at me like this in a hunched position lol. Is this normal for a new budgie that is adjusting? Usually her feathers are smoothe and slick back. This is the puffiest she gets. Sometimes she’s much more hunched over than this with her head lower

B3DFE085-48F6-412E-AB50-5BF86BEE2ACA.jpeg

Last edited:

simon777

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Iliel
Maybe she is feeling a bit cold and she wants to be closer to you because you sit by the heater; I can see the computer screen in the background. Hoping she is just a bit cold and not sick.

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
When my babies do that they want me to scritch their heads!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Fiona sometimes sits in pretty weird positions as well. She loves to get under the rope perch where there is only about 3 inches of space, and she sits hunched over on the wood perch! I always tell her she looks like a vulture when she does this! :rofl: