• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Post your cage set-ups!

Ppoi

Strolling the yard
I have Prevue f040 split. Parakeets on top, our conure on the bottom. Lovebird has his own cage. Both cages have a play area on top. It is what it is, for now.
. IMG_20170830_182727.jpg IMG_20170830_182801.jpg IMG_20170830_194919.jpg Their cages are truly not that dark. They get plenty of light. Pictures taken from my cheap tablet.

Last edited:

MojoIRN

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Sarah
I want to hang stuff off ceiling for Mojo but feel overwhelmed on where to start. lol I hung a boing rope perch off curtain pole.

I'll post a photo of his cage once his perches arrive. Currently he has two good perches and a horrible one that came with cage. Most of my perches I get handmade from Natural Bird Company so I have to wait a bit longer for them.

hellen

Strolling the yard
Real Name
hellen
amazing homes for your lovely birds, your all so kind and thoughtful

hotfoot jackson

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sue
This is Dustys home made stainless steel cage with a wooden bottom...I couldn't find a decent sized stainless steel cage here so had to build one...she also has an aviary for sun bathing and supervising my gardening which is under a grapevine, and a smaller bedcage.

Attachments

hellen

Strolling the yard
Real Name
hellen
great cage, i have one similar. and neither of my birds are impressed with a swing either, my cockatiel was very suspicious!

DJR

Meeting neighbors
I don't think he has ever had a swing before so he's kind of baffled by it.
haha now you mention this... I've never seen Phoenix use the swing :blink:, but I'm sure once they figure it out they'll like it!

Fritzgerald16

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jenelle
@Jaguar did you purchase that branch or find it?

I have a LOT of plants and have been thinking of doing something similar, I actually have a piece of Lake Michigan driftwood that is gorgeous and would be beautiful hung, I'm not sure if I'm willing to share it with my fids though ;)

Jaguar

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Ry
@Jaguar did you purchase that branch or find it?

I have a LOT of plants and have been thinking of doing something similar, I actually have a piece of Lake Michigan driftwood that is gorgeous and would be beautiful hung, I'm not sure if I'm willing to share it with my fids though ;)
It's from a neighbor's tree! It's basswood/linden. :D

rockybird

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
This is Phoenix her new little castle, we are still working on a playstand for the dining and bedroom.

What a cute little bird! Hopefully the heater doesnt get too hot for him?

JBosley

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jessica
Some awesome cage setups here!

I have a fairly small cage, meets the minimum for a Cockatiel, as I'm planning to get a baby Cockatiel. Figure I'll start saving for a huge cage! These setups make me excited for cages haha

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer