1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Possible New Lil Monster

Discussion in 'Bird Boulevard' started by Mizzely, 8/9/18.

1. Love My Zons

Love My Zons Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran Vendor

Claire
    It WILL work out! You just have to get that Vet visit over with and then love on her! The end. :jardine: If you need any samples (food) (treats) let me know I can round some up!

SquawksNibbles, Hjarta5, Eloy and 4 others like this.
  2. Mizzely

Mizzely Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor I Can't Stop Posting! BINGO CHAMPION POSTAHOLIC

Shawna

Thank you :) Just a few days! I have no idea currently what she is going to want to eat lol. Do you have any samples of Harrison's High Potency coarse or Power Treats by any chance? Totally okay if you don't :) Regardles, I need a loaf of Momma's Harvest Loaf to get some vitamin A in this girl!!

3. Lady Jane

Lady Jane Cruising the avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Dianne
    Most of the time the lady says "my husband will kill me if i bring home another bird". Your spouse is a great guy!

4. JLcribber

JLcribber Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Shutterbugs' Best

John
    You old softy!!! :hug8:

5. JLcribber

JLcribber Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Shutterbugs' Best

John

You are stronger. Also wiser and that much more experienced. :)

6. Mizzely

Mizzely Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor I Can't Stop Posting! BINGO CHAMPION POSTAHOLIC

Shawna

The first part of the conversation did not seem like it was going my way :lol: But I felt the need to fight for this one and I won. :p He usually has very good reasons (we do have a handful of animals already!) but this time I was being led by the heart and you can't argue logic with that. He really is a great guy though! I am very lucky to have him to share my life with! :heart:

I saw this just now and I think it sums it up perfectly :heart:

[​IMG]

I got too much love to give and can't keep it tied up in the past.

7. Mizzely

Shawna

If I don't rebuild myself every time something knocks me down and figure out my weakness, I will just keep tumbling down ;)

8. Peachfaced

Peachfaced Biking along the boulevard Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor

Sadie
    You got that right! I can't see a better way than with the help of a little birdie to dote on. :heart:

9. ode.to.parrots

ode.to.parrots Rollerblading along the road

Cary
    Well, that certainly made me tear up. It's so beautiful - and so true.

I am so immensely happy for you, Shawna. This sweet little being needed you and your love. I think it was meant to be. :heart:

10. Mockinbirdiva

Mockinbirdiva Rollerblading along the road Avenue Veteran

Andrea
    You're melting...pretty soon you'll be a puddle of love...

11. Mockinbirdiva

Mockinbirdiva Rollerblading along the road Avenue Veteran

Andrea
    Aaaw... how wonderful you brought her home. And... I'm not one to encourage anybody. BUT.... she looks like a keeper so she has my vote for a permanent landing in your home! :heart2:

12. Tinta

Tinta Rollerblading along the road Avenue Veteran

Call me Tinta
    Oh wow, how great!
    I also have a soft spot for jardines. She's beautiful!
    Sounds like this was pretty meant to be, to me.

13. CeciliaZ

CeciliaZ Biking along the boulevard Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

Cecilia
    Shawna...not much more I can add here..but I also am so happy for you. And your son...how sweet - he knows you needed another "Gizmo" :)
    And all of us here know that our hearts will be broken again but only because we have so much love to give. Congrats - :hug8:

14. cassiesdad

cassiesdad Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Bob Weisman
    That pretty well says it all...:heart:

15. metalstitcher

metalstitcher Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue

Rhiana
    Congrats on your new addition.

16. Hjarta5

Hjarta5 Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month

Jennifer
    Thank you for rescuing Ripley :xflove: I look forward to hearing more about her :hug8:

17. AmyGina

AmyGina Meeting neighbors

Amy
    Well now I have tears but happy tears for you all. Timing is everything and everything happens for a reason. She’s a lucky bird

18. Love My Zons

Love My Zons Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran Vendor

Claire
    How is it going with the new "Keeper"? ;)

19. Feathered up

Feathered up Walking the driveway I Can't Stop Posting!

Jamie
    That is so awesome for both you and for her! Congratulations on a new family member. She looks “at home”

SquawksNibbles, TikiMyn and Mizzely like this.
  20. Mizzely

Shawna
    IMG_20180810_111751_031.jpg
    She was offering her foot but kept giving me crazy eyes when i tried to give her my hand lol.

Finally got her out...she wanted out badly but is having issues navigating the cage
    20180810_110757.jpg

Yesterday she only ate sunflower seeds and safflower seeds. Today she ate some quinoa and carrot! So she isn't a total lost cause :lol:

I don't think she can fly. Or doesn't know how. She had a lot of problems going from playstand to cage so I had to give her a bridge. She acts like she needs permission to go anywhere

20180810_112207.jpg

She keeps whistling at the neighbors dog and then dancing when she gets confused :lol:
    20180810_123354.jpg

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)