• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Poor thing... :(

Callista15

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Callista(Cally)
Today poor Connie Fleur nearly got killed. Bop, the head young rooster in the pack of young adults decided he was going to murder Connie, and cornered him. I had just moved Connie out of the brooder in the living room, after clipping his wings didn't do any good at keeping him from escaping. Connie is usually a pacifist by nature, and clipping made him even less aggressive. And Bop was fighting to kill. Connie isn't injured, I took him away too fast, but the damage is already done. Bop cannot be bred, beautiful, tame, and healthy though he is, and Connie Fleur can never be moved back in. I feel really sad. Connie is now an outcast, and I will have to rehome Bop. :(

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:hug8:

Callista15

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Callista(Cally)
Connie is for some reason very friendly now. He's been quite skittish before, and I just gave up on taming him and let him be. Today he hopped out of the brooder, found me, and perched on me. He saw May today when she was out, and freaked out. :( On the other hand, the younger babies are very happy with having a tolerant older 'father' to play with. I've seen him with Fuzzy perched on his back, Professor Bird next to him, and Wuzzy tucked under one wing. I think Professor Bird may finally have a flock where she will have friends, not rivals who will beat her up.