• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Polly's Suspended Bird Stand (Small)

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Nice!

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
They also have the large for around $48.00, considering most other sites have it between $70-80. pretty good deal. I purchased that last week but have yet to unbox ( be prepared, the box is huge)

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Would love photos when you set it up. The Amazon photo is wanting but someone gave a really good write up on the item too.

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Would love photos when you set it up. The Amazon photo is wanting but someone gave a really good write up on the item too.
That's my review :rofl:

Sadly it seems the price for the small went back to $88.00:sour: but the large is is still $48.00. I have 3 days off this week and will unbox the large to show the size and quality

I was very sad when my crystal flight stand broke (that thing was $400!!) but the pollys comes close to it in quality.

Last edited:

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
The more I click on it, the higher the price gets :eek: I guess I was wrongly assuming that maybe it would be discounted for Prime Day :grumpy:

Your review really sold me @tattoosiva :)

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
The more I click on it, the higher the price gets :eek: I guess I was wrongly assuming that maybe it would be discounted for Prime Day :grumpy:

Your review really sold me @tattoosiva :)
Amazon Prime Day seems to be having technical problems also so maybe the Russkies are @ it? But it was $40ish when I got one yesterday?

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Amazon Prime Day seems to be having technical problems also so maybe the Russkies are @ it? But it was $40ish when I got one yesterday?
ARGH!!!! Maybe I need to clear my cache ... Though yesterday my partner moved all my un-opened bird boxes from the garage into the guest room, and I realized I stocked up on a lot of things recently in prep for Wally's new cage so maybe I can wait on another playstand... :angelic:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
ARGH!!!! Maybe I need to clear my cache ... Though yesterday my partner moved all my un-opened bird boxes from the garage into the guest room, and I realized I stocked up on a lot of things recently in prep for Wally's new cage so maybe I can wait on another playstand... :angelic:
I believe Xfinity said that Amazon Prime's special day was a bust because people logging in were getting error pages and messages - if it is any consolation to anyone. Hopefully Twitter will bomb too.

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Nothing more American than a stampede of people buying things that we dont really need :D

And don't say that about Twitter - I love it! For the past 2 weeks, instead of going to AA first thing in the morning, I went to Twitter to see what was going on with the Thailand cave rescue :heart: I know someone who abuses it, but I just mute his profile account :hehe:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
Nothing more American than a stampede of people buying things that we dont really need :D

And don't say that about Twitter - I love it! For the past 2 weeks, instead of going to AA first thing in the morning, I went to Twitter to see what was going on with the Thailand cave rescue :heart: I know someone who abuses it, but I just mute his profile account :hehe:
You touched on the reason for my hating Twitter. :madwife: I'd go to Xfinity to see what's going on ...

Last edited:

javi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JAVI
I cannot find the large one. What the heck. Heehee

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I believe Xfinity said that Amazon Prime's special day was a bust because people logging in were getting error pages and messages - if it is any consolation to anyone. Hopefully Twitter will bomb too.
There aren't a lot of great deals that I am finding except the 6 qt IP which I don't need because I already have one. The Blink XT is on sale and I am considering that because my other Blink doesn't have night vision camera but I really don't need it.