• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Playful Toos Here

Nancy B

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
I thought it would be fun to post playful too pics. Other birdies welcome too, I can't leave anyone out :) 20180320_160500.jpg

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
He's digging around in Joe's sweatshirt. His tail up in the air!:rofl:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Oh cool! Since your thread Cockatoo Fang I can actually tell them apart! :excited1: I would have guessed that Tika was the crazy dancer with his crest up and Amanda was coming down to check things out, but now I know for sure. :chickendance:

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Oh cool! Since your thread Cockatoo Fang I can actually tell them apart! :excited1: I would have guessed that Tika was the crazy dancer with his crest up and Amanda was coming down to check things out, but now I know for sure. :chickendance:
You are correct. :)

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Yes the cockatoo fang thread helped me tell them apart! Haha! John, they are so cute! Love Amanda's head bobs! Our Freddy has been around the house hanging out with us all day. He ate lunch with us, and dinner with us, my son has officially thought we both lost it! He's been playing around and also watched parts of the new Jumangi movie lol. He spent 8 hrs at least out of his cage today. Now he's back in his cage to sleep.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Yes the cockatoo fang thread helped me tell them apart! Haha! John, they are so cute! Love Amanda's head bobs! Our Freddy has been around the house hanging out with us all day. He ate lunch with us, and dinner with us, my son has officially thought we both lost it! He's been playing around and also watched parts of the new Jumangi movie lol. He spent 8 hrs at least out of his cage today. Now he's back in his cage to sleep.
Tika is the head bopper. :D

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Ahhhh ok so Amanda is the reserved one lol! Still can't get it straight lol