• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Pilo wants kisses for Christmas!

Lodah

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
I love that he has an accent. So cute.
And that he is always a good boy! We remark on Bird being "not too bad today". But even tbat is rare.
We really are really very lucky to have him and we make sure that he knows it too! :xflove:

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Pilo! I will give you hundreds of kisses..!:xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove:
Pilo never... never gets sick of kisses! I'm sure he has issues! :rofl:

I give cheekie kisses...lots of practice...:heart:
Good practice makes perfect! And he has perfected the art of "come here you!"

How much more adorable can Pilo get!!! :xflove: Such a good vocabulary too!
This is so cute!!! :xflove::xflove::xflove::xflove:

Pilo is such a ham... but we love him! :)

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Pilo is adorable! And very kissable!

Lesley Yeung

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Lesley
I tried so hard to give a good show of Bird and his crazy love for the most ridiculous music. (Especially when I sing in words that include him.) But he is shamefully camera shy. He was hopping and bopping, flipping upside down and out to his fav song, (Mean Green Mother From Outer Space, Little Shop of Horrors, Jerry Lewis) and as soon as i turned the camera on him, he froze. I wish you could see how ridiculous he is. No one but my husband and son have ever heard him talk. Typical Bird.

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
I tried so hard to give a good show of Bird and his crazy love for the most ridiculous music. (Especially when I sing in words that include him.) But he is shamefully camera shy. He was hopping and bopping, flipping upside down and out to his fav song, (Mean Green Mother From Outer Space, Little Shop of Horrors, Jerry Lewis) and as soon as i turned the camera on him, he froze. I wish you could see how ridiculous he is. No one but my husband and son have ever heard him talk. Typical Bird.
Pilo was like that also... but then decided that he didn’t care anymore about the camera as we gave him so much praise whilst it was on! I think he thinks he is a movie star! :fairy2:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I love your cutie pie Pilo!:heart:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I told Pilo that he has a fan club... and he answered " OK YES" ... such a ham! :rofl:
but of course! And he knows he's a Star!:D