• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Picture Posting???

Popeye's Mom

Checking out the neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Deborah
Good morning, I'm new to this neighborhood so I'm trying to learn my way around it.. so any pointers could help keep me from goin in circles lol... I tired to post an additional picture when I was filling in my profile and I'm trying to figure out the Who What and Where's on Here... Honestly I'm not even sure that I'm in the right place to post this.... Hopefully I am... I'd be very grateful for any guidance Thank You IMG_20161212_150637.jpg

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
If your pictures are on your computer or mobile device, use the Upload a File button below.

On a pc, you can upload multiple pix at once by holding down the Control key while clicking on pix. Then insert as full image. I usually put a hard return in between each and insert each separately but you can insert them all at once.

On a smart phone or tablet, I believe you can only upload 1 at a time but can go back for more using the Upload a File button repeatedly.

If your photos are online, you would use the picture icon above (beside the smilie icon) and paste the location url into the field.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
May I add that your photo size is important. If too large it will not post. Some cameras have a size setting that you can set for e mail.