• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Photo Signature Books

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
I have started to make photo album books, with the idea of being able to have multiple signatures in one album . A great new way to display your critters !
Here is one that I am working on. Not finished yet, with Finchly's book...

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
That is a clever idea.

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
I have started to make photo album books, with the idea of being able to have multiple signatures in one album . A great new way to display your critters !
Here is one that I am working on. Not finished yet, with Finchly's book...
I think this is a good way to enjoy all your favorite signature's, from your favored Signature Artists', without swapping them out all the time, I can compile them all into one photo album. You can pick how you want the book cover to look, and if you have a title and/or favorite quote.

You get to enjoy all your siggys in one album . You get more bang for your buck ! the cool thing about this is, you can add or change things-up, without having to replace anything, and get to enjoy all your signatures in one place. Others would also have the enjoyment of looking at your photo album.

Lets say for example , @Lady Jane and @macawpower58 design your signatures , you contact me to put together your photo album, of your signatures, when they have completed your customized Signature.

Of course I would be happy to design something too! either way your not limited to only two signatures on your page!
:idea:

Last edited:

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
If you would like me to design one for you let me know. You can post it here. :)