• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Peugeot flying exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
Awesome :dance4:

rikkitikki

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika
With a cockatiel too! :eek: Must have taken some extensive training and a very smart bird! :p
Do you have birds of prey in your area? If so, how do you keep them away from Peugeot?

Erithacus

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Peugeot is handfed from the age of 2 weeks. I started harness training him before the age of 1 month. I have a long line attached to the leash of the Aviator harness.
He can sometimes unexpectedly fly away during his flying exercise. Hence, I do not want to take the risk of doing free flight without harness.

There are no birds of prey in my area other than the notorious crows. I make sure there are no crows around when I fly my birds. I have been flying my birds at this place for more than 2 years.

andor

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Matt
No fair! I clicked on this link expecting to see a french car in the air! ;)

Great video of your bird's exercises, I'm glad that you have him tethered because that would scare the heck out of me otherwise!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Peugeot is handfed from the age of 2 weeks. I started harness training him before the age of 1 month. I have a long line attached to the leash of the Aviator harness.
He can sometimes unexpectedly fly away during his flying exercise. Hence, I do not want to take the risk of doing free flight without harness.

There are no birds of prey in my area other than the notorious crows. I make sure there are no crows around when I fly my birds. I have been flying my birds at this place for more than 2 years.
That is awesome! He must be a very happy little birdie having such a conscientious parront like you. :highfive:

rikkitikki

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika
Oh! It looks like there's no line there at all! Better put on my glasses :rolleyes: :D I hope Bean will be able to have the same experiences one day! :highfive:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
wonderful!!:dance4::dance4:

Status
Not open for further replies.