1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pepper is gone

Discussion in 'The Highway Home' started by Faolan, 2/17/17.

1. Monica

Monica Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Monica
    If you aren't careful, you may end up with 4 cockatiels! Really kind of the person to offer you their tiel since they are moving, and if possible, I hope you are able to get more information about this cockatiel.

Really hoping that Pepper is out there somewhere! Either somehow surviving outside or in someones home safe and sound! I'm kind of leaning towards the idea that she's hanging out around the school, but who knows! Maybe someone did take her in?

Tiel Feathers and Faolan like this.
  2. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

Good luck. You might just wind up with another 'tiel even if he/she is not Pepper.

Faolan and WallyLoopey like this.
  3. Faolan

Faolan Rollerblading along the road

Nohea
    Turns out that yes it was a different bird, one they rescued from a hoarding situation. She's a normal pearl, very dark markings and she lives in one of those small house shaped cages
    I'm really not sure about bringing another 'tiel home especially considering the work I have to do with Tweety already..family is going to talk about it.
    The other Pepper's current owners said it's no rush, they are moving in a few months.

As for my Pepper...I do really hope she is alive and well. I would rather her be safe and sound in a house somewhere then being battered by wind and rain, or sick outside.
    but with the call we got, it would be two people in the general area near the school now who think they heard a different bird call than usual and could be Pepper hanging around..

what really makes me nervous is that I believe a hawk may be nesting near the area, I keep seeing what I think is the same one either getting mobbed by crows or roosting up in a tree for the night

4. Tiel Feathers

Tiel Feathers Biking along the boulevard Avenue Spotlight Award Tailgating!!! I Can't Stop Posting!

Deanna
    Hopefully it won't be raining, and you can go again tomorrow morning.
    :sadhug2:

Faolan likes this.
  5. Faolan

Nohea
    Still nothing from Pepper :(

6. Clueless

Clueless Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award Tailgating!!!

No sounds near the school?

7. Faolan

Nohea
    We tried going out and listening but still havent heard her.

8. metalstitcher

metalstitcher Rollerblading along the road

Rhiana
    I saw a video on FB today from Greyhaven about a tiel they found. You might want to check it out and see. You never know how far they can fly. It's just a thought.

Faolan, Clueless, Eloy and 1 other person like this.
  9. Faolan

Nohea
    I saw that one, it wasn't Pepper. There is a found parrot (doesn't say what species) in east wenatchee..going to text the finder.

Eloy, Clueless and metalstitcher like this.
  10. metalstitcher

metalstitcher Rollerblading along the road

Rhiana
    Just thought I would let you know :)

Faolan likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)